Laser skin rejuvenation
Unfortunately, time and everyday life leave their mark on our faces. The skin loses its elasticity and firmness; fine wrinkles appear, followed by deeper ones. With Medicover Aesthetica’s laser skin rejuvenation treatments, wrinkles on the face, neck and décolleté can be faded or even erased, and sagging skin can be tightened. Our laser treatments can also correct discoloration caused by sun exposure and tanning beds, as well as pigment spots, blemishes, and scars.
With our various laser treatments, the skin will be renewed, regaining its old freshness and firmness. Thanks to our experts, a natural effect can be achieved without surgery or altering the facial features.
To preserve ageless beauty, choose Medicover Aesthetica’s laser skin rejuvenation treatments so you can look in the mirror with confidence as the years go by!
Our laser skin rejuvenation treatments
Combining the effectiveness of traditional carbon dioxide lasers with fractional laser emission, DEKA SmartXide Punto CO2 laser skin rejuvenation DOT therapy delivers powerful results with minimal damage and without the usual harsh side effects.
The Cynosure Elite iQ Nd:YAG laser skin tightening and rejuvenation treatment is a non-invasive, non-ablative treatment.
CoolPeel laser skin rejuvenation with the special DEKA SmartXide Punto CO2 laser gives the skin a healthy look and youthful appearance.
Types of skin rejuvenation
There are two types of skin rejuvenation: non-ablative and minimally ablative.
Both non-ablative and minimally ablative photorejuvenation aim at tightening the collagen layer of the skin to achieve visible cosmetic results after the first treatment. Non-ablative photorejuvenation is a beneficial, non-invasive solution to improve the appearance, color, and texture of the skin without the long post-operative recovery time and without hindering daily activities.
Non-ablative photorejuvenation uses Nd:YAG, Nd:YAP, Q-switched Nd:YAG, and diode lasers that penetrate deep into the skin without vaporizing any part of it.
Minimally ablative photorejuvenation involves the use of Er:YAG laser source, which provides a very superficial effect to eliminate epidermal defects.
General information before and after laser treatments
Before laser treatments:
- taking a diagnostic photo
- the area to be treated should preferably be kept out of sunlight for two weeks beforehand
- take acyclovir tablets as a preventive measure one week beforehand depending on the type of treatment
- assessment of ability to drive after the treatment (also for the purpose of leaving the institution)
- orientation on going into community, quality of appearance
- information on follow-up care at home (need for any pharmaceutical procurement), use of cover-up makeup
- recording the date of the follow-up consultation
After laser treatments:
- interpretation of medical instructions
- increased sun protection: use at least an SPF of 50 for one month after treatment, then an SPF of 30 to maintain results
- take acyclovir tablets for the period prescribed by the doctor
- attendance at the pre-arranged follow-up examination, taking a diagnostic photograph